CS1: compact 2-axis joystick with bus connection
The CS1 joystick is a compact, yet versatile joystick. It proves that joysticks do not need to be big.
The CS1 is built from following components:
- impact-resistant, anti-aging plastic drive block
- durable and precise metal gear
- controlled with an 8 mm (12 mm for single drive) handle shaft
- drives with stamped cam discs, micro-switches, metal gears or potentiometers
- electronic interfaces for BUS connection: CAN2.0B, CANopen, SAE-J1939-71, ProfiBus-DP, I/O-board, ProfiNet I/O, Multibus, 20...0...20 mA, 20...4...20 mA, 4...12...20 mA
- amplifier assemblies for analogue transmission. These are protected and shielded with a metal enclosure cup.
A wide range of options and customizations is made possible thanks to the modular construction concept of the CS1 joystick. Modifications include standard and special connecting links, nameplates, rubber boots and different types of handles.
If you can’t find a version that meets your requirements, the sales engineers of Elma Components can develop one that is specially optimized for your application. Please, contact us and use our experience!
|Number of axis||1 or 2 axis|
|Max. handle deflection||36°|
|Max. protection class outside / inside||IP54 / IP42|
|Installation||from above and below|
|Number of notches||5|
|Operating temperature||-25°C / +60°C|
|Switching cycles||min. 10 milion|
|Max. Voltage / Current||24V / 4A|
|Max. number of contacts per direction of movement||3|
|Sensor types||Potentiometer, Hall sensor|
|Type of desired output signals||
4-20 mA or 0-20 mA
ProfiNet, ProfiBus, SAE J1939, CAN(open), ...
|Analogue output||resistance, current or voltage|