Rotary limit switch 'BASE': economy version configured with gear ratio 1 : 20 and 2 switches. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
Expected time of delivery 3 weeks
€58.06 ( Incl. Tax: €70.25 )
Features BASE rotary limit switches
- Consists of gear motor that transfers movement through primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Cams can be accurately adjusted by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: every Base is classified IP42, IP65 or IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- NEMA protection degree: Base models with IP66, IP67 and IP69K are classified Type 3. Base switches with IP42 are classified Type 1.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40℃ to +80℃ (operating + storage)
- Stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating techno-polymer gears and driving bushes, techno-polymer base and cover.
- Sintered bronze bushes are molded into the base of the limit switch to optimize shaft rotation and prevent rubbing with plastic material.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Insulation category: Class II
- Maximum rotation speed: 800 rev./min.
- Cable entry: Cable clamp M16
- Precursor BASE: TER MF2C
!! The BASE models in our webshop are standard models with revolution ratios between 1:15 and 1:150. Are you in need of a customized BASE limit switch? Please, contact one of our sales engineers !!
- Revolution ratios from 1:15 to 1:1500, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- Base rotary limit switches can be equipped with a cam set of max. 6 switches.
- Dedicated cable clamps or connectors.
- Available with an anti-moisture plug that is fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch whilst maintaining protection against water.
- Available with flanges, pinions and couplings.
- Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
Certifications, norms, markings & homologations
- version IP42 or IP65 CE EAC (up to 4 switches)
- version IP 66 / IP 67 / IP 69K CE EAC cURus (up to 4 switches)
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE - Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60204-32 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529
- Regulations for the prevention of accidents BGV C 1 (only for Germany)
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 14-13
- UL 508
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|
|Max rotation speed||800|
|Revolution ratio||1 : 20|
|Real ratio||1 : 20,37|