Footswitch "6200" : A simple footswitch with 2 snap action switches with 1NO+1NC, protection cap and a plastic housing. Protection class: IP53
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€51.34 ( Incl. Tax: €62.12 )
Footswitch TER 6200
Footswitch for auxiliary control of industrial machines. The TER 6200 controls the machine motor through a power interface (e.g. a contactor).
Features TER 6200 footswitch
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions
- Mechanical life of switches: 1.000.000 operations
- classified IP53
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25℃ to +70℃
- Storage ambient temperature: -40℃/+70℃
- Housing: plastic or die-cast aluminium
- Materials and components are shock and wear resistant
- Single or double footswitches fixed on a metal plate, with emergency mushroom pushbutton.
- It may be fitted with "lock-release" device used for keeping the pedal pressed or with safety device to prevent accidental operation.
- Snap or slow action switches with 1NO+1NC contacts, or slow action switches with 2NO+2NC contacts.
Certifications, markings & directives
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1, EN 60947-1, EN 60947-5-1, EN 60529
- Markings and homologations: CE