Rotary limit switch 'LIMITEX AG': Explosion proof, ATEX abd IECEx certified configured with gear ratio 1 : 20 and 4 switches. Protection class: IP66
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€663.60 ( Incl. Tax: €802.96 )
Explosion proof Rotary Limit Switch / Ex Limit Switch.
The Limitex AG is a rugged & reliable rotary limit switch. It is built and designed to control the movement of industrial machinery in potentially explosive ATEX areas.
Features Limitex AG
- Consists of gear motor that transfers movement through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Accurate adjustment of cams by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Limitex AG is classified IP66.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -50℃ to +60℃.
- Rugged external enclosure made of G20 cast iron, stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Maximum rotation speed: 800 rev./min.
- Cable entry: Nr. 2 M20x1.5 (standard) / M25x1.5 (on request) / ½ NPT (on request)
!! The Limitex AG models in our webshop are standard models with revolution ratios between 1:15 and 1:150. Are you in need of a customized Limitex AG limit switch, with a different ratio or switch configuration? Please, contact one of our sales engineers !!
- Revolution ratios for our webshop models from 1:15 to 1:150, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- It can be equipped with a cam set with 2-3-4 switches.
- Available with flange for direct coupling to the motor.
- Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
Cerification, markings and homologations
- CE EX marking.
- Conformity to Standards IECEx IEC 60079-0:2011, IEC 60079-1:2007-04 and IEC 60079-31:2008.
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60204-32 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529
- Conformity to Atex Standards: EN 60079-0:2009 EN 60079-1:2007 EN 60079-31:2009
- Certificate INERIS 13ATEX0020X
- Certificate IECEx INE 13.0051X
- Certification for group I, IIA, IIB and IIC
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
|Max rotation speed||800|
|Housing Material||G20 Cast iron|
|Revolution ratio||1 : 20|
|Real ratio||1 : 20,37|