Rotary limit switch 'OSCAR': reliable & flexible, configured with gear ratio 1 : 150 and a second output ratio 1 : 1 and 2 switches. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€176.67 ( Incl. Tax: €213.77 )
- Controlling/measuring the movement of industrial machines
- Controlling/measuring or the position of the nacelle or pitch angle of wind turbines.
The OSCAR limit switch offers the flexibility of 2 different outputs with different revolution ratios and the possibility of installing different movement detection devices.
Features OSCAR rotary limit switch
- The OSCAR rotary limit switch consists of a gear motor that transfers movement to the cams and the other movement detection devices through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages.
- Cams can be accurately adjusted by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life switches: up to 10 million operations.
- OSCAR rotary limit switches are classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- NEMA protection degree: Oscar is classified Type 4X*.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -53℃ to +80℃.
- It features transmission and gear driving shafts made of stainless steel AISI 430F or AISI 303, worm gear transmission shaft rotating on ball bearings, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes, technopolymer base and cover.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
-- Precursor OSCAR: TER GF4C limit switch
!! The OSCAR models in our webshop are standard models with revolution ratios between 1:1 and 1:1550. Are you in need of a customized FOX limit switch? Please, contact one of our sales engineers !!
- Revolution ratios for our webshop models from 1:1 to 1:450, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Each of the two outputs can be set to a different revolution ratio to enable diversified control of the machine when special requirements need to be met.
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts or slow action switches with 1 NC contact.
- It can be equipped with 2 cam sets (with up to 10 switches), potentiometers and encoders (alone or on top of cam sets with up to 2 switches) and Yankee absolute encoders (on top of cam sets with up to 3 switches).
- XL version featuring cover rise available with 2 cam sets (with up to 12 switches), potentiometers and encoders (alone or on top of cam sets with up to 5 switches) and Yankee absolute encoders (on top of cam sets with up to 6 switches).
- Dedicated cable clamps or connectors.
- Available with anti-moisture plug fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch whilst maintaining protection against water
- Available with flanges, pinions and couplings.
- Plates with universal adapter to replace existing systems.
Increased safety system “Lima”
- Lima is designed to be integrated in equipment complying with the standard ISO 13849 on control system safety rules.
- Lima can be connected to a control unit or to a PLC to control the rotation of the limit switch shaft (and thus of the equipment connected to it).
- Lima has two separate detection systems, without direct contact, using different technologies to ensure control redundancy.
- Lima allows two detection systems to be wired by using two separate cables, through a 8-pin terminal board.
- Sensor connection: self-lifting screw terminal board
- 8 PIN (4 for each sensor).
Certifications, norms, markings & homologations
- CE marking, cULus* marking and SIL 1 EAC certification.
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1, EN 60204-32, EN 60947-1, EN60947-5-1, EN 60529
- Upon request FOX can be supplied with a SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC 61508:2010 Part 2-4-6-7.
- Compliant with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
- Passed HALT TEST (Highly Accelerated Life Test), simulating conditions largely exceeding standard operating conditions.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 14-13
- UL 508 certified
* Not available on all versions.
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|
|Max rotation speed||800|
|Revolution ratio||1 : 150|
|Real ratio||1 : 156,50|
|Second output||1 : 1|