Slipring collector "50A": Slipring consisting of 14x50A rings coupled with phosphor bronze brushes, 4xM20 cable glands, operational voltage is 400Vac. Protection class: IP22
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€721.78 ( Incl. Tax: €873.35 )
50A Slip Ring Collector
The TER 50A slip ring collector consists of rings coupled with brushes and is designed to allow current to pass from a fixed to a rotating part. Applications: supplying crane motors and cable winders.
Features 50A Slip Ring
- Suitable for transmitting currents with 50/60 Hz supply frequency
- Enclosure has small downward holes for air circulation and to prevent problems due to moisture.
- The lower support plate is provided with three holes to drain any moisture that may form inside the unit.
- The enclosure is made of shock-resistant thermoplastic material to prevent contact with live electrical parts
- Fitted with phosphor bronze brushes
- IP protection degree: IP22
- Operational ambient temperature: -25℃ to +70℃
- Storage ambient temperature: -40℃/+70℃
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamps M20 - M25
- Operating positions: any position
Certifications, Markings, Homologations
- CE marking and EAC certification.
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60309-1 EN 60529
- Rated operational current: 50 A
- Rated operational voltage: 400 Vac
- Rated insulation voltage: 660 Vac
- Max. speed: 3 rev./min
- Connections: clamps with M6 screw accepting eyelet terminals
- Up to sixteen 50A line rings coupled with brushes
|Number of 50A Rings||14|
|Dimensions||405 x 480 x 337|