Pendant control station 'SPA 4': 2 double speed pushbuttons, mechanical interlocked and emergency stop. Color casing: yellow. Protection class: IP65.
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€106.93 ( Incl. Tax: €129.39 )
SPA pendant control stations
TERs SPA pendant stations are used for auxiliary control of all sorts of machinery. The devices are sturdy and reliable, specifically designed for heavy industry. The station has been equipped with a modular enclosure and actuators arranged on a double row to pair opposite functions and keep size compact.
- Modular enclosure and actuators placed on double row enabling the grouping of large numbers of functions in one single control station.
- Rectangular pushbuttons in thermoplastic material or rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust.
- An emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complying with standard EN 418.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: all SPA pendant control stations are classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25℃ to +70℃, storage ambient temperature: -40℃/+70℃
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: rubber cable sleeve (Ø 14÷26 mm)
- Operating positions: any position
Certifications & Standards
- CE marking and EAC certification
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529 EN 418
|Number of buttons||4|
|Type buttons||Single, Double|
|Emergency stop button||Yes|