Pendant control station 'MIKE 4': 2 single speed pushbuttons, reset-alarm button and emergency stop button. Color casing: black. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
Features MIKE 4
- reduced installation and wiring time & costs! The cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, installed on the cover.
- Innovative suspension system with concealed cables to enable rapid, correct, ergonomic installation.
- Rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust and prevent jamming when the control station is used in harsh environments.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of pushbuttons and switches: 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: MIKE 4 is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- IK protection degree: MIKE 4 is classified IK08.
- NEMA protection degree: MIKE 4 is classified Type 1, 4 and 4X.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40℃ to +80℃.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant. They guarantee protection against water and dust.
- CE marking, cULus* marking and EAC certification.
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
|Number of buttons||4|
|Emergency stop button||Yes|
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|