Wall-mounted pushbutton 'VICTOR 1' featuring big red pushbutton with pulse NO and NC contact. yellow casing. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
VICTOR BIG PUSHbutton (pulse)
Wall-mounted auxiliary big pushbutton, featuring an innovative design, cutting-edge technology and an ergonomic enclosure that is smooth, practical and wear resistant.
Designed to reduce maintenance down time to a minimum, the VICTOR big pushbutton is also available with magnetic mounting case and it can be configured according to customers needs.
Features VICTOR wall-mounted big pushbutton
- reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, installed on the cover.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of pushbuttons and switches: 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: VICTOR 1-2-3 actuators is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K, VICTOR 6-8 actuators IP65.
- NEMA protection degree: VICTOR single big pushbutton is classified Type 1, 4 and 4X.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40℃ to +80℃.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
Certifications VICTOR wall-mounted control station
- CE marking, cULus* marking, EAC certification
- VICTOR is available, upon request, with the SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC61508.
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany)
- HALT TEST (Highly Accelerated Life Test) passed, simulating conditions largely exceeding standard operating conditions.
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|
|Number of actuators||1|
|Red push button||Pulse|