Wall-mounted control station 'VICTOR 2': Provided with 2 pushbuttons with the colors black and white. Color casing: grey. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
Features VICTOR wall-mounted control station
- reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, installed on the cover.
- Rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust and prevent jamming when the control station is used in harsh environments.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of pushbuttons and switches: 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: VICTOR 1-2-3 actuators is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K, VICTOR 6-8 actuators IP65.
- NEMA protection degree:VICTOR 1-2-3 actuators is classified Type 1, 4 and 4X.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40℃ to +80℃.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
Certifications VICTOR wall-mounted control station
- CE marking, cULus* marking, EAC certification
- VICTOR is available, upon request, with the SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC61508.
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany)
- HALT TEST (Highly Accelerated Life Test) passed, simulating conditions largely exceeding standard operating conditions.
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|
|Number of actuators||2|
|Red push button||None|