Rotary limit switch 'FOX': extra durable & compact, configured with gear ratio 1 : 50 and 2 switches. Protection class: IP67/IP69K
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€77.96 ( Incl. Tax: €94.33 )
- Wind turbines: controlling position of the nacelle or the pitch angle of the blades.
- control and measure the movement of industrial machines by measuring the rotation angle and/or counting the number of revolutions of a shaft.
Features FOX rotary limit switch
- The FOX rotary limit switch consists of a gear motor that transfers movement to the cams and the other movement detection devices through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Cams can be accurately adjusted by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: up to 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: FOX limit switches are classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- NEMA protection degree: Fox is classified Type 4X*.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40℃ to +80℃ (operating + storage temperature).
- The FOX features transmission & gear driving shafts made of stainless steel AISI 430F or AISI 303. worm gear transmission shaft rotating on ball bearings, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes, technopolymer base and cover.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Precursor FOX: TER PF2C limit switch
!! The FOX models in our webshop are standard models with revolution ratios between 1:15 and 1:250. Are you in need of a customized FOX limit switch? Please, contact one of our sales engineers !!
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts or slow action switches with 1NC contact.
- The FOX rotary limit switch can be equipped with a cam set (with up to 5 switches) and potentiometers, encoders. Yankee absolute encoders.
- Dedicated cable clamps or connectors.
- Available with anti-moisture plug fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch whilst maintaining protection against water.
- Available with flanges, couplings and pinions.
- Plates with universal adapter to replace existing systems.
category: Class II
Certifications, norms, markings & homologations
- CE marking, cULus* marking and SIL 1 EAC certification.
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1, EN 60204-32, EN 60947-1, EN60947-5-1, EN 60529
- Upon request FOX can be supplied with a SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC 61508:2010 Part 2-4-6-7.
- Compliant with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
- Passed HALT TEST (Highly Accelerated Life Test), simulating conditions largely exceeding standard operating conditions.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 14-13
- UL 508 certified
* Not available on all versions.
|IP protection||IP66, IP67, IP69K|
|Max rotation speed||1500|
|Revolution ratio||1 : 50|
|Real ratio||1 : 62|