Position limit switches designed to control the movement of overhead travellling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools. Limit switches INO are used in building and industrial hoisting applications, in automation and in the entertainment industry.
- Casing made of fiber-glass reinforced UL-VO thermoplastic, zinc alloy (zama) or aluminum, featuring 2 or 4 fixing holes.
- Casing available in different width and with different cable entries: 30 mm with 1 cable entry, 35 mm wired, 40 mm with 1 cable entry, 50 mm with 2 or 3 cable entries and 60 mm with 3 cable entries.
- Electrically separated contacts and positive opening NC contacts for safety functions*.
- Mechanical life of switches: up to 30 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: INO limit switches are classified IP65, IP66; only Wired INO limit switches with thermoplastic material or die-cast metal casings, sealed with epoxy plastic at the base where cable entries are, are classified IP67.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -40°C to +70°C*.
- Equipped with metal, technopolymer or aluminum heads.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the units against water and dust.
Options for the INO position limit switch
- 10 different switches: snap action switches with 2NC or 1NO+1NC contacts, slow action simultaneous switches with 2NC or 2NO contacts, slow action break before make switches with 1NO+1NC, 1NO+2NC or 2NO+1NC contacts, slow action make before break switches with 1NO+1NC contacts, and slow action simultaneous switches with 3NC and 3NO contacts.
- Heads in technopolymer, metal or aluminum featuring up to 39 different types of actuators for a variety of applications.
Product families INO
- Standard Ino
- Double lever Ino
- Wired Ino
- Safety Ino
NOTE: thanks to the many configuration possibilities the INO position limit switch has more than 10.000 different models.
|Conformity to Community Directives||CE, UL|
|Conformity to Standards||EN 60947-1 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529|
|Mechanical Life Device||3x107 operations|
|Storage ambient temperature||-30°C/+80°C|
|Operational ambient temperature||-25°C/+70°C (-40°C / +70°C on request)|
|Protection degree||IP65, IP66, IP67, depending the version|
|Insulation category||Class I or II, depending on material casing|
|Cable entry||PG 13,5, 1/2” NPT, PG 11, M16 x 1,5, M20 x 1,5 (depending the version)|
|Operation frequency||3600 operations/hour max|
different width and with different cable entries: 30 mm with 1 cable entry, 35 mm wired, 40 mm with 1 cable entry, 50 mm with 2 or 3 cable entries and 60 mm with 3 cable entries