The Limitex AG is an explosion-proof rotary limit switch. Thanks to its ruggedness and reliability this Atex limit switch from TER is used for controling the movement of industrial machinery in potentially explosive areas.
Main features Limitex AG
- This Atex limit switch consists of a gear motor that transfers movement through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Accurate adjustment of cams by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1.000.000 operations.
- IP protection degree: IP66 classified.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +60°C.
- Rugged external housing made of G20 cast iron, stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating techno-polymer gears and driving bushes.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
Options for TER’s atex rotary limit switch
- Revolution ratios from 1:15 to 1:499, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Snap-action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- The Limitex AG can be equipped with a cam set with 2-3-4 switches.
- Available with flange for direct coupling to the motor.
- Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
Cerifications, markings & standards
- CE marking.
- Atex certification EN 60079-0:2009, EN 60079-1:2007, EN 60079-31:2009.
- Conformity to Standards IECEx IEC 60079-0:2011, IEC 60079-1:2007-04 and IEC 60079-31:2008.
Related terms: atex limit switch, atex rotary limit switch, Ex rotary limit switch, Limitex AG
|Conformity to Atex Standards||EN 60079-0:2009 EN 60079-1:2007 EN 60079-31:2009|
|Conformity to IECEx Standards||IEC 60079-0:2011 IEC 60079-1:2007-04 IEC 60079-31:2008|
|Conformity to Community Directives||2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE|
|Conformity to Standards||EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60204-32 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529|
|Operational ambient temperature||-40°C/+60°C|
|Maximum rotation speed||800 rev./min.|
|Cable entry||Nr. 2 M20x1.5 / M25x1.5 / ½ NPT|
|Markings and homologations||CE EX, IEC, IECEx|