Pendant control station 'MIKE-X 4': ATEX/IECEx, 4 double speed pushbuttons, 2x start button and 2x emergency stop button. Color casing: yellow. Protection class: IP65
Expected time of delivery 4 weeks
€1,575.64 ( Incl. Tax: €1,906.52 )
MIKE-X Atex pendant control station
The MIKE-X is one of TERs families of explosion proof pendant control station. They are typically used for auxiliary control. MIKE-X models are very rugged, sturdy and easy to handle. These ATEX models are designed for control tasks heavy industry in potentially explosive areas.
Features MIKE-X pendant control stations
- Pendant control station for use in industrial areas and hazardous locations: ATEX and IECEx zones 1, 2, 21, 22.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs thanks to optimized internal space
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Protection degree: IP65
- Cable entries: M25x1.5 or M32x1.5
- Operational ambient temperature: -20℃/+60℃
- Solid but light weight body made of powder epoxy, painted aluminum or stainless steel AISI 316 (optional), resistant to temperature changes.
- All materials and components used are shock and wear resistant. They guarantee protection against water, dust and oil
The MIKE-X models in our webshop are standard models with 4 to 16 buttons, double speed, with emergency stop button. Are you in need of a customized MIKE-X pendant control station? Please, contact one of our sales engineers
- Available in configurations from 4 to 16 actuators.
- double speed switches with NO contacts.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Connecting bridges to reduce wiring time.
- Thermal protectors and resistances as anti-condensation heaters (max. power 24W).
Certifications, markings and homologations
- CE EX, IEC, IECEx markings
- Conformity to ATEX Standards EN 60079-0:2012, EN 60079-1:2014, EN 60079-31:2014.
- Conformity to IECEx Standards IEC 60079-0:2012, IEC 60079-1:2014, IEC 60079-31:2013.
- Atex Certification: ITS16ATEX101535X
- IECEx Certification: ITS 16.0070X
- Atex Protection Type: II 2 G Ex db IIC T6 Gb II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85℃ Db Tamb: -20℃ to +60℃
- IECEx Protection Type: Ex db IIC T6 Gb Ex tb IIIC T85℃ Db Tamb: -20℃ to +60℃
|Number of buttons||8|
|Emergency stop button||Yes|