TER's Pandia Draw Wire Encoder: suitable for industrial applications where measuring linear positions and displacements are a necessity. Sturdy built and reliable in operation, the Pandia draw wire encoder features a compact-sized design. It is built to offer a variety of mounting solutions. It will fit even the smallest of spaces.
Features Pandia Draw Wire Encoder
- Available with three holes for water drainage.
- Configuration possible thanks to a four key switches menu (analog version) or a CAN-bus (digital version).
- IP protection degrees: the Pandia is IP65, IP67, IP69K classified
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -25°C to +80°C.
- Featuring a sturdy case in technopolymer and equipped with a robust measuring wire (made of stainless steel), the cable transducer Pandia guarantees an exceptionally long, maintenance-free service life even in harsh conditions.
- Used materials and components are wear resistant and guarantee protections against water and dust.
|Power supply||12...30 Vdc|
|Analog interface||4...20 mA / 1...5 V, single channel, max consumption 50 mA, 4 relays 1 A / 125 Vac, Cable clamp M16|
|Redundant Analog interface||4...20 mA / 1...5 V, double channel with cross check, max consumption 80 mA, 2 relays for 2 I/O safety lines, 2 connectors M12 5 PIN|
|Digital CAN-bus interface||single channel, max consumption 50 mA, connector M12 8 PIN|
|Redundant digital CAN-bus interface||double channel with cross check, max consumption 80 mA, 2 relays for 2 I/O safety lines, 2 connectors M12 5 PIN|
|Measuring ranges||1.000, 3.000 or 5.000 mm|
|Pull-out force||5.5 N max|
|Max. speed||3 m/s|
|Storage ambient temperature||-25°C/+80°C|
|Operational ambient temperature||-25°C/+80°C|
|Protection degree||IP42, IP65, IP67, IP69K|
|Conformity to Community Directives||2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE|
|Conformity to Standards||EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529 / EN 61000-6-2 , EN 61000-6-4 , EN 61000-4-2 , EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6 Electromagnetic compatibility|