Slipring collector "30A": Slipring consisting of 12x30A rings coupled with phosphor bronze, 2xM20 cable glands, operational voltage is 400Vac. Protection class: IP31
Expected time of delivery 3 weeks
€477.62 ( Incl. Tax: €577.92 )
30A Slip Ring Collector
30A slip ring collector from TER consist of rings coupled with brushes, designed to allow current to pass from a fixed to a rotating part and used to supply crane motors and cable winders.
Features 30A Slip Ring
- Suitable for transmitting currents with 50/60 Hz frequency
- The enclosure has small downward holes for air circulation and to prevent problems due to moisture.
- The lower support plate is provided with three holes to drain any moisture that may form inside the unit.
- The enclosure is made of shock-resistant thermoplastic material to prevent contact with live electrical parts.
- IP protection degree: collector 30A is classified IP22
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25℃ to +70℃
- Storage ambient temperature: -40℃/+70℃
- Protection degree: IP 22
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamps M20 - M25
- Operating positions: any position
- Rated operational current: 30 A
- Rated operational voltage: 400 Vac
- Rated insulation voltage: 660 Vac
- Max. speed: 3 rev./min
- Connections: clamps with Ø 4 mm hole clamps with M4 screw accepting eyelet terminals
- Up to 40 rings coupled with brushes.
- Available with 30A line rings only or with 30A line rings
- Fitted with phosphor bronze or graphite brushes
Certifications, Markings, Homologations
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60309-1 EN 60529
- CE / EAC
|Number of 30A Rings||12|
|Dimensions||323 x 393 x 236|