The Lilaas LF120 is a control lever designed for single or double operation of propulsion machinery and bow/stern thrusters. The control unit is designed for electronic control and therefor equipped with potentiometers and micro switches. The Lilaas LF120 is robust and reliable, and slightly larger than the LF90 lever.
Options LF120 propulsion-thruster lever
- Built-in micro switches
- Spring loaded return to neutral position
- Motorized axes
- Panel plate 96x144 mm, enclosure according to IP66
- Different colors
- Range of different scale foils
- Custom design (scale, panel plate, potentiometer, shafts and handles)
- 4 – 20 mA signal from signal amplifier
- CANbus, Profibus and Profinet output emitted by Lilaas interface unit
- other outputs: in consultation with Elma Components
The unit is tested (worst case) and certified by Det Norske Veritas.