In addition to being a specialist in electrical drive & control technology, Elma also is the exclusive distributor of Lilaas joysticks and levers in the Benelux. We do not only supply Lilaas products, we also offer some unique services!
Elma's Repair & Customization Service: fast, efficient, in-house
Elma Components is the only company in the Benelux that repairs Lilaas products in-house. Our engineers are also able to customize and configure Lilaas products to customer specification. Instead of sending your joysticks and control units back to the manufacturer, you now can save time, money and effort. Let us take care of your repairs and modifications. You are assured to have your repaired or customized device back in a short amount of time.
Contact us for repairs of and modifications of your Lilaas products.
Integration & automation of Lilaas products. Turnkey solutions by Elma.
- Lilaas’ handles and joysticks can be equipped with drive motors for automatic synchronization in a multi-station system.
- Elma offers custom-made panels and ceiling mounted indicators that display the feedback from the ship’s actuators.
- In order to visualize the output and feedback from Lilaas control units Elma offers customer-specific control panels, including built-in lever units, signal lamps, pushbuttons, indicators, buzzers and electronic dimmers.
- Control panels can be connected to special Lilaas CAN-interface modules and/or the ship's PLC. This integration offers an electronic shaft control system (AESS). As part of Elma’s turn-key approach the system will be completely functional Factory tested. This can be accomplished with or without class and/or customer in attendance. If desired, the control system can be installed and commissioned in situ by our Elma engineers.
- Maximizing the flexibility for on-board control and meeting the need for fixed control positions, Elma designs and builds class approved, radio remote control systems. These systems integrate all control devices, including joysticks.